Our Application Engineering Team (AET) works hard to update and create new technical marketing documentation to make selling, designing and working with QSC technology even easier. These past few months they have been busy drafting and updating the following resources.
Tech Notes – Q-SYS™ Platform
- Retrieving Media Files from Q-SYS Core Processors – At times you might need to retrieve recordings or other media files from the Q-SYS Core processor. Here’s how.
- Best Practices for Setting up VoIP – This technical note explains the workflow for setting up VoIP on a Q-SYS network.
- Core Unit Channel Capacities – This technical note explains the channel capacities of the various Q-SYS Core unit models.
Tech Notes – Systems Amplifiers
- Using the SPA Series Plenum Kit – This technical note explains the reasons and methods for using the SPA Series plenum kit.
- Q-SYS Core 110f – Multiple core processors in a larger conferencing system.
EASE File and Software
- Updated EASE files for ALL current loudspeakers – New additions include AcousticDesign™ pendant mount loudspeakers and AcousticCoverage™ ceiling mount loudspeakers.
- Updated CLF files for ALL current loudspeakers – New additions include AcousticDesign pendant mount loudspeakers and AcousticCoverage™ ceiling mount loudspeakers.
- Complete/Updated EASE Focus 3 Software Downloads – New additions include AcousticPerformance™ loudspeakers, AcousticCoverage loudspeakers, ILA loudspeakers and GP Series subwoofers.
- Complete/Updated EASE Address Software Downloads – AcousticCoverage loudspeakers and AcousticDesign loudspeakers.
- Q-SYS I/O Calculator – Available for matching your I/O needs with appropriate Q-SYS hardware, such as I/O frames and Core until. It can be found on individual Core pages under “Other Documents”
- AcousticCoverage ceiling mount loudspeakers Mud Ring Drawings –