Are you coming to InfoComm 2023? We hope that you will stop by our booth and experience the power of Q-SYS! Discover integrated audio, video, and control automation like never before with end-user focused solutions and experiences from high-impact collaboration, higher education, hospitality, and hands on demos for the new NV Series NV-21-HU video endpoint.
Booth Highlights – Booth 3861
We invite you to join us on our 20-minute guided tour through several distinctive scenarios where we show off the power of the Q-SYS OS. We will provide immersive real-time experiences through native Q-SYS products and the growing Q-SYS Partner Ecosystem.
The experiences that you will see in these spaces are made possible, in part, by the following plugins and upcoming integrations that are available in Q-SYS Designer Asset Manager:
- LG Commercial Displays
- Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2
- Audio-Technica ATDN1061
- Skaarhoj PTZ Fly
- Epiphan Pearl
- Gude Expert Power Controller
- Alleo Platform
You can also check out our dedicated UC Platform Showcase and see how Q-SYS supports audio, video, and control features for the major UC platforms, including Google, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom.
- Microsoft: Discover a Microsoft Teams Signature room featuring a Spatial Audio experience enabled by Q-SYS.
- Zoom: Check out Q-SYS User Control Interfaces running directly on a Zoom Rooms controller and how this will allow for the harmonized control that users are looking for.
- Google: Experience how Q-SYS enables enhanced automation and room experiences through custom room controls on a Google Meet Controller.
- Monitoring and Management: Learn how Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager allows you to see your systems in real-time and allows you to tie into platforms like ServiceNow through Volteo EDGE.
Finally, be sure to check out the Q-SYS Partner presentation stage with live Q&A and thought-leadership sessions from:
- The Farm
- Control Concepts, Inc.
- Forward Thinking Designs
- Volteo EDGE
For more information and to get your free pass, please visit: https://www.qsys.com/infocomm2023/